This is a free 48 page preview of Confident Identity (enter $0 and click pay).
Your identity is God’s greatest gift to you only if you open it up and discover who you are.
God created you with a unique identity that allows you to fulfill a purpose that only you can fulfill. God made you with intention. This book helps you understand your identity and fulfill your life mission.
Identity is what something is, as distinguishable from everything else. Confidence is the assurance of something. To have a Confident Identity means you’re living with the assurance of knowing who you are. You know yourself and aren’t ashamed.
Do you feel like you don’t belong anywhere? Are you living without really knowing who you are? Do you lack a sense of purpose? God designed you for more than just going through the motions.
God created you for specific work that only you can fulfill.
In Confident Identity, professional Christian counselor Matt Pavlik helps you discover and develop who you are so you can follow God’s plan for your life.
In these pages you’ll learn:
• What identity is and what identity isn’t
• How to reach your God-given potential
• How your experiences impact your self-worth
• What attributes make you unique
• How your identity helps you achieve your mission
To help you develop your Confident Identity, this workbook contains:
• Scripture passages: Discover what God says about who you are
• Concept diagrams: Learn the principles visually
• For Reflection ideas: Think deeper about the chapter focus
• Next Steps actions: Learn experientially through exercises and self-assessments
• Movie suggestions: Watch movies to help you learn the chapter principle
• Music suggestions: Listen to inspirational songs to help the truth take root in your heart